Sunday 28 October 2012

Banana Bread Beer


Hey everyone sorry it's been a couple of days since I last posted, but i'm back with a new blog post on a new beer. I hope you all enjoy !!!!

Beer Name: 
Banana Bread Beer
Brewery: 
Well's & Young's
Brewed andBottled:
Wells & Young's Brewing Co. Ltd, 
Bedford, United Kingdom, 
MK40 4LU
AlcoholicPercentage:
5.2% Vol
Measure:
500ml
Taste: 
Smooth, Subtle taste of Banana, 
Mellow, Fruity after taste, slightly sweet
Colour:
Light Brown, Caramel Coloured
Odour:
Strong smell of Banana, Fruity
GeneralThoughts:
 A very palatable, surprising beer for me. Before I tried this beer I wasn't expecting to like it, however I really did. The taste of Banana is very subtle, in fact the aroma of Banana is much stronger than the taste of it. It was a smooth beer with no bitter after tones. This beer also tastes remarkably mellow for a slightly stronger beer. On the whole a very nice mellow, easily drinkable beer, with an interesting twist with the Banana,worth its price.
Price:
€2.99 ( Basedon Dublin Tesco 27/10/2012)

Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment